DOCUMENTS ( DOX )
- A Document is generally defined as a written, typed or printed communication of no Commercial Value and it require no customs paper works .
NON DOCUMENTS ( SPX )
– All Non Documents International Sample Shipments requires six copies of typed Invoice with value preferably mentioned in US Dollars only .
All Non Documents International Commercial Shipments requires following paper works
- IEC ( Import Export Certificate )
- Bank Details ( Bank Name , Address & AD code and Exporter Account No )
- Invoice ( 6 copies ) and Packing List ( 4 copies )
- Exporter Rubber Stamp
- Exporters Letter of Instructions
- GSP / Certificate of Origin ( for Duty Draw Back shipments )
- Other documents may be necessary based on the nature and the value of the shipment and on the particular rules of the destination country